NOVA SCOTIA AUTO
100% Guaranteed Car Loan Approval - Be on the road in less than 48 hours!
Scotia Auto Loan
The following statement discloses the privacy practices of Nova Scotia Auto Loan. Because Nova Scotia Auto Loan wants to demonstrate its commitment to consumer privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information and security practices.
Nova Scotia Auto Loan Safeguard Policy
When you just visit one of our sites:
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information. IP addresses and cookies are not linked to personally identifiable information.
When you provide us with information:
You opt in:
1) Consent to contact: We ask for consent to follow up with visitors regarding their application or partially completed application.
2) Consent to seek loan approval: We ask for permission to pull credit reports and search for an auto loan approval with banks on our customer’s behalf.
Nova Scotia Auto Loan may disclose information about you to the following types of third parties: Nova Scotia Auto Loan affiliates; service companies (companies that provide services to Nova Scotia Auto Loan in order to process your application); financial institutions, and credit bureaus, collection agencies. Your information is disclosed to the foregoing entities solely for the getting a loan that meets your criteria. Outlined below is the information shared with each type of third party and as appropriate, your options.
• Sharing Information with Service Companies -- In order to provide quality service, Nova Scotia Auto Loan contracts with service providers for essential roles in processing your application. We may disclose some or all of the information we collect to these service providers but only in order to obtain credit for you. All of Nova Scotia Auto Loan‘s service providers have entered into a contract with Nova Scotia Auto Loan that forbids them from using information provided by Nova Scotia Auto Loan for any purpose other than providing the service for Nova Scotia Auto Loan customers. Nova Scotia Auto Loan takes security precautions to monitor the use of the information and prevent the use of the information for any other purpose.
• Information Sharing With Merchants -- Nova Scotia Auto Loan does not share any information with unrelated merchants for the purpose of extending offers of goods and services without your consent.
• Information Sharing with Partners -- Nova Scotia Auto Loan offers its products in conjunction with financial institutions and other businesses (collectively, Nova Scotia Auto Loan Partners). By completing a credit application with Nova Scotia Auto Loan for the purpose of locating a loan that meets your criteria, you agree to the sharing of information with that partner. These relationships are clearly stated in the application and by completing the application you agree to the information sharing by Nova Scotia Auto Loan and the partner which may include: your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and personal financial information.
• Credit Reports and Other Uses of Information -- In applying for credit, you agree that we may request consumer credit reports from one or more credit reporting agencies in connection with your application and the administration of such application. You also authorize us to exchange credit information concerning you or your use of the Account with (and answer questions and requests from) others, such as merchants, other lenders and credit reporting agencies.
• Nova Scotia Auto Loan does not knowingly offer its products and services to minors. Similarly, Nova Scotia Auto Loan does not collect information about children.
Access to Account Information and Correction of Error Questions